Welcome to The Far Edge
Beyond all the hype of popular prognosticators, there is the realm of TheFarEdge. For those tired of the static-noise of today's media, TheFarEdge offers a vantage-point, a little beyond the breakwater, where that all-important distance offers a calming space and insightful perspectives.
TheFarEdge has a deep passion for machine learning (AI/NLP/ML) & immersive technologies (VR/AR/MR), and a history of empowering disparate communities through compelling storytelling and implementing successful programs & solutions.
The Far Edge, which was founded back before the turn of the century, just as the world became aware of the internet. It mission: to aid individuals and organizations evolve to meet today's challenges with fresh perspective and the best tools and skills available.
To deliver new and enhanced, companies, media, products and services with the confidence and intuition that comes from decades of experience in leveraging heritage as a foundation from which to reach the future.
Understand Europe, The Americas and Australasia are all foundational elements like a local.
At home in the San Francisco Bay Area, where knowledge of, and connection with, communities & cultures are essential to success.
Passion and experience of all things media and technology related, save you from painting yourself into a corner or loosing focus.
Dive in deep on those areas critical to delivering on your vision, informed by context and equipped with a comprehensive toolset.
Whether you're a hyper-local single person operation or multinational, scale sanely & sustainability.
Figure out your self-starting process that will deliver measurable results without additional external input.
The technology and services behind the scenes are critical to consistency over time, and being flexible enough to react to inevitable change.
MENTORING & MANAGEMENT
Involved a little or a lot, The Far Edge can take on ownership of the day to day, just be a periodic helping hand and everything in between.
- Dan has been deliberate and generous with his knowledge in all of our dealings. He helped me narrow down the
- Dan is typically overqualified for the positions he takes on, due to his dedication to the less corporate sectors (due in turn to his years of experience
- Dan was an awesome technical manager - he had that really rare combination of great technical knowledge and the trust
- Daniel is an expert in his fields, responsible, diligent and patient. These attributes are essential to creative problem solving. He
- Daniel is an all-around solid player and good fellow. Always ready to jump to the task with a smile, Daniel's